Amoxicillin, 250 mg
Fish Mox (Amoxicillin, 250 mg) is used to halt the multiplication of bacteria. Exerts an agent capable of destroying gram-positive and some gram-negative bacteria. Fix Mox is useful for control of some common bacterial fish diseases including: Dropsy, Fin Rot, Red Pest, Aeromonas and Pseudomonas genera, and Mycobaterial Group (gill diseases).
No prescription required.
FISH MOX DIRECTIONS:
- dissolve contents of one capsule (250 mg) into aquarium for each 10 gallons of water to be treated
- repeat in 24 hours
- partial water change may be made between treatments
- duration of treatment depends on type and severity of infection
- it is recommended that extended medication baths continue for a minimum of 5 days and a maximum of 10 days
- discontinue treatment if no improvement is noted within 5 days
CLEARED FOR FISH ONLY. Consult your vet